PRINCE2® Foundation + Practitioner Online Course
How does PRINCE2 Work for my Organization?
The PRINCE2 method is documented in The Cabinet Office publication “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2″, readily available from the official publisher, TSO. This is aimed at those working in the project environment and the project managers in particular. “Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2” covers the duties and responsibilities expected of the Project Board. These core books are supported by a number of complementary publications.
PRINCE2 acts as a common language among business, users and suppliers, allowing for their representation on the Project Board. Although PRINCE2 doesn’t include contract management as such, it provides the necessary controls and boundaries needed for everybody to work together within the limits of any relevant contracts.
Most important of all, PRINCE2 allows your business to focus on doing the right projects, at the right time, for the right reasons, by making the start of the project and its continuance dependent on the continued existence of a viable Business Case.
Benefits of PRINCE2
- Promotes consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets; it also facilitates staff mobility and reduces the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Is an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Plans are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management team, improving communication and control.
- Ensures that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its Business Case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Defines a thorough but economical structure of reports.
- Ensures that stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner is suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2 environment, and can be achieved with the:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner online learning
- PRINCE2 Practitioner tutor-led classroom course.
ONLINE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Interactive videos
- Online study material
- Study guides
- Terms and concepts
- Chapter tests and evaluation tests
- Official full length mock exams
- Full length simulated Foundation exam
- Mobile app
- Interactive case study
- Access for 360 days